SUPERIOR LOAD COVER WARRANTY
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Superior Load Cover (PTY) Ltd. This Limited Warranty applies to Physical Goods, and only physical goods, purchased from Superior Load Cover (PTY) Ltd. (the “Physical Goods”).
Refund Policy (No Refunds)
You assume the responsibility for your custom made purchase, and no refunds will be issued.
Superior Load Cover – Limited warranty cover.
During the Warranty Period, Superior Load Cover (PTY) Ltd will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective due to improper workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods is 24 months from date of purchase / installation, provided that the warranty registration has been activated. A replacement of Physical Goods, or a part/s assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Goods.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problems that are caused by:
- D.I.Y installations.
- 3rd party or independent agent installations.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defective workmanship.
- Faulty / jamming lock due to residue build up in the lock as a result of sand / dust / building materials etc.
- Vibratory frequencies. Some noise events may occur especially when considering the vast amount of unpredictable road surfaces and the near impossible task of accounting for all of them.
- Damage to the wheels or side channel caused by dirt or driving over unpredictable road surfaces, such as potholes.
- Damage to the internal parts of the cover or roller box caused by spillage, heavy or sharp objects, or objects that are unsecured and sliding around in the load bin.
Conditions that will void all warranty
- Lubrication of the rails.
- Altering the Superior Load Cover in any manner without written approval from the manufacturer.
- Use for any purpose other than the normal intended use.
- Misuse, negligence or accident.
- Installation of any other part or accessory that comes in contact with, or may interfere with, the Superior Load Cover without written approval of the manufacturer.
- Failure to adequately secure cargo to prevent damage to the Superior Load Cover.
Conditions and Limitations
This warranty is subject to certain conditions and limitations including, but not limited to, the following:
- Any part of a Superior Load Cover that is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty will be repaired or replaced, using either new or reconditioned parts, at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- In determining what constitutes a failure under the terms of this warranty, the decision of the manufacturer will be final.
- This warranty is applicable to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
- The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility in connection with the installation of any of its products by its dealers or agents.
- Without regard to an alleged defect of its products, the manufacturer does not, under any circumstances, assume responsibility for inconvenience, loss of time, revenue or other consequential damage including, but not limited to, expenses for telephone, food, lodging, travel, loss or damage to the vehicle the products are installed on or loss or damage to personal property of the purchaser or user of the products.
- The manufacturer does not undertake responsibility to any purchaser for warranty expressed or implied by any of its dealers, distributors or agents beyond what is contained herein.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in the design of, improvements to, or warranty of its products without imposing any obligation upon itself to provide the same for any products theretofore manufactured.
- Under no circumstances shall Superior Load Cover be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages sustained in connection with the Superior Load covers.
Changes to the Terms
Superior Load Cover reserves the right to make changes the Terms from time to time, for example to address changes to the law or regulatory changes or changes to functionality offered through our offerings. Therefore you must look at the Terms regularly to check for such changes.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, contact us on +27 21 949 9055 to enable a technician to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Please have you invoice and unit number on hand for reference.
You can also download the –> WARRANTY CLAIM FORM <– that needs to be completed and emailed to email@example.com.